Now, more than ever, keeping your home clean and sanitized is essential. We want to assure you all that we are taking this seriously and following the CDC's Guidelines and Recommended Practices. It is our intent to be proactive and to limit risk to everyone's wellness by being prepared. Here the precautions our company has implemented to help keep you and our cleaners' safety and health a priority while also maintaining the excellent service that you rely on us to deliver.
Precautions we are taking:
• Surface disinfecting. We will use a hospital-grade pH neutral disinfectant that is on the EPA Approved List of Disinfectants for Use Against the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19 on all surfaces we typically clean in your home. This includes counter tops, bathroom surfaces, door knobs, sink faucets, refrigerator handle, etc.) Additionally, we will disinfect other "high touch" areas like TV remote controls, light switches, toilet flush handles, doorknobs, cabinet handles, microwave handles and buttons. Be aware that when disinfecting surfaces the disinfectant needs to sit wet on the surface to work properly. You may notice us using more cleaner than normal and not drying surfaces.
• While in your home, cleaners will wear disposable nitrile gloves and will pay special attention to disinfecting often-touched surfaces throughout your home. Gloves are considered single-use and will be disposed after each home that is cleaned.
• Your cleaners will sanitize their hands prior to entering your home. They will also wash their hands once in your home, and wash hands prior to leaving your home.
• Floors. We will use the same EPA Approved, hospital-grade disinfectant to clean your floors unless you request we use a standard cleaner. Our disinfectant is a neutral pH and safe for all floor surfaces. If you prefer we use your vacuum, just let us know.
• Cleaners will disinfect the things they touch before and after entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.)
• As always, microfiber cloths are always cleaned and sanitized daily and are never used in more than one home.
• We will under no circumstance allow a cleaner that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms to come to work.
Here's what we need from you:
• Cancel if sick. Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Coronavirus COVID-19.
• Pause service if necessary. We will gladly save your spot on our calendar and freeze your rate for up to 60 days.
• Keep your distance. To protect you and your cleaner, we ask that you try to remain 6 feet away from each other.
• Let us know what you need. As always, we are here for you. If you have any specific requests, please don't hesitate to let us or your cleaner(s) know.
We also know there is a lot of misinformation fueling the conversation about the Coronavirus COVID-19. The best resources for virus news include:
Should you have any questions, our Customer Happiness team is available and happy to assist from 8am to 5pm CST, Monday through Friday. Please feel free to reach out to us at (251) 298-8007 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.