Many people are wondering why they should hire professional cleaners when they can just do the job themselves. Yet, there’s so much more to the experts for superb cleaning service in Fairhope. They can render comprehensive, detailed cleaning services that can’t be matched by light cleaning. But, you may be wondering how much cleaning services cost and whether they’re worth it.
There are many reasons why booking cleaning services is a great idea, including more free time. Of course, you can learn how to clean your house like a pro and even make your house easier to clean. However, leaving this to experienced home cleaners will certainly make your life easier and more enjoyable.
What are residential cleaning services?
If you decide to hire the best cleaning experts in Fairhope to help you out with cleaning, you’ll probably want to know what their cleaning services include. When making your cleaning appointment, you need to choose a residential cleaning service that can be tailored to your needs. This will provide you with the best results and a spotless home that you deserve.
Residential cleaning packages typically include:
- Bathroom cleanings such as: cleaning the tub, shower door and the surrounding areas, cleaning the inside, outside and behind toilets, cleaning and polishing sinks and faucets, cleaning counters and backsplash, cleaning mirrors, dusting picture frames, dusting window sills, emptying trash, folding and rehanging towels, cleaning floors (vacuuming and mopping), vacuuming rugs, and removing cobwebs.
- Kitchen cleanings that include cleaning major appliance exteriors, cleaning the interior and exterior of microwaves, cleaning and polishing sinks and faucets, cleaning counters and backsplash, cleaning floors (vacuuming and mopping), cleaning tables and chairs, dusting window sills, emptying trash and replacing liner, polishing stainless appliances, removing cobwebs, vacuuming rugs, wiping outside of cabinets and drawers.
- Living area cleanings including cleaning floors (vacuuming and mopping), cleaning mirrors and glass surfaces, dusting lamps and lamp shades, dusting furniture within reach, dusting picture frames, dusting window sills, emptying trash, and removing cobwebs.
- Bedroom cleaning chores such as cleaning floors (vacuuming and mopping), cleaning mirrors and glass surfaces, dusting lamps and lamp shades, dusting furniture within reach, dusting picture frames, dusting window sills, emptying trash, making beds, and removing cobwebs.
- Laundry room cleanings such as: cleaning floors (vacuuming and mopping), dusting window sills, emptying trash, removing cobwebs, wiping outside cabinets and drawers, and wiping tops of washer and dryer.
You can also request service add-ons that are charged extra. These services include:
- Deep cleaning includes all the aforementioned cleaning tasks and the following: dusting blinds, ceiling fans and window frames, dusting light fixtures and vents, and wiping doors, door frames, baseboards, chair molding, outside cabinets and drawers.
- Cleaning the inside of the oven, fridge, windows, and cabinets
- Hand wiping blinds
- Move in / out cleaning that combines deep cleaning and cleaning the inside of the cabinets, oven and fridge.
Discussing the service with your cleaners
Trusted cleaning experts with plenty of experience will know how to customize their services to meet your specific needs. It’s advisable that you discuss your preferred services beforehand if you have certain requests to make sure that everything is cleaned the way you want to.
Of course, this won’t be an issue if you hire the leading cleaning go-getters in the area. They will give you exceptional cleaning services tailored to your home.
For a healthier home, we can match you with a skilled cleaner who can provide green cleaning services that will make your home spotless and toxin-free. You can browse the EPA website and also clean your home the green way yourself.
Do I tip a house cleaning service?
When it comes to payment, there are a few important things to consider. You should find out what your options are and whether you need to tip your cleaning crew. Here are a few suggestions to keep in mind:
- Online payment: Being able to pay efficiently and securely online is one of the main benefits that a cleaning service offers.
- Transparent pricing: The last thing you want is to be blindsided by hidden fees. Choose a service with transparent flat-rate pricing and eliminate unexpected surprises.
As for tipping your cleaner, this is completely up to you. This is not a requirement and it’s not expected, but it’s a nice way to express your appreciation to your cleaners. You can always leave a tip for them or tip them at the end of a month if you book monthly cleaning services.
Leave your chores to the best cleaners in Fairhope
If you’re tired of cleaning and want more free time for yourself and your loved ones, you just need to hire top-tier cleaning service experts in Fairhope. Maids à la Mode will gladly send the most experienced and highly trained cleaners to make your home squeaky clean so that you can take your family to the Fairhope Recreation Center & Municipal Pool and simply relax.
Not only can we help you get the best cleaning services in the area, but we also offer a fair pricing system, effortless booking and satisfaction guarantee like no other. Let’s get your home clean and healthy!