The modern bathroom has become one of the most important areas in a home, offering opportunities for relaxation and self-care. However, to turn it into a dreamy, soothing home spa, you need to clean your bathroom on a regular basis. This is an essential step in ensuring proper hygiene levels in this area, keeping your bathroom fresh and scented, and minimizing the risk of mold growing under the carpets and other areas.
However, many homeowners don’t have enough time to clean their homes, especially if they need to dedicate more attention to each area in their home. If you have the same problem, you can consider hiring experts in home cleaning in Spanish Fort to make your bathroom and other rooms pristine.
How do I control dust in my bathroom?
Dust is one of the biggest home maintenance nuisances because no matter how diligently and regularly you clean, it will come back in a day or two. It can make your bathroom even stuffier than it usually is while also ruining the atmosphere of relaxation and serenity by reminding you that you have to clean again.
What’s more, high humidity levels in the bathroom are favorable for dust mites because they survive by absorbing moisture from the air. Consequently, this leaves you exposed to significantly reduced indoor air quality and the possibility of severe allergic reactions.
So, is there a way to control dust in your bathroom and make your personal home spa both healthier and more enjoyable? Of course there is!
Tips for a dust-free bathroom
If you want to turn your bathroom into a lovely spa where you can take care of yourself, take relaxing baths, and unwind after a long day at work, cleaning is an essential step. As already mentioned, dust can be a major annoyance and a health hazard, so it’s important to remove it from your entire home, including the bathroom.
To achieve this, you should prevent dust from building up in the first place and then take the necessary steps to control it.
Here are a few helpful suggestions:
- Clean the bathroom regularly. And this doesn’t refer solely to dusting. If you neglect other areas, dust can easily spread from your floor coverings, air ducts, hidden corners, etc. It’s also important to clean it on a regular basis to stop dust from piling up.
- Install an air purifier and dehumidifier. This will help you reduce the humidity levels in your bathroom and purify your bathroom air from dust and other allergens. This will also be a great solution for minimizing the risk of mold.
- Change air filters every three months. Otherwise, your air purifier and HVAC system won’t ventilate your bathroom properly. Also, they may even release harmful particles into your indoor air.
- Vacuum & wipe. No matter what you decide to do first, both vacuuming and wiping the bathroom surfaces with a wet cloth will help achieve better results.
How do I keep my bathroom smelling fresh?
Some bathrooms simply have an unpleasant smell because of irregular cleaning, moisture problems, poor ventilation, mold, or some other reason. However, even if you clean your bathroom regularly, it still may have a certain kind of odor that can bother you and your guests.
Luckily, there are a few tricks that can help you give your bathroom a fresh, pleasant, natural scent:
- Clean thoroughly and regularly. This is a step you cannot do without, so make sure not to skip it.
- Regulate moisture to prevent mold growth and musty smell in the bathroom.
- Use lovely soaps to fill your bathroom with a pleasant scent.
- Clean and deodorize your drains using effective cleaning supplies or a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda.
- Use essential oils, scented candles, or air fresheners to keep your bathroom smelling fresh at all times.
We bring you home cleaning experts Spanish Fort is proud of
If keeping your entire home clean and tidy seems impossible, you should contact Maids à la Mode and we’ll dispatch a cleaning team to take over. We work with second-to-none cleaners who excel at their job and can overcome any cleaning challenge, from making wood cabinets shine to cleaning a stainless steel kitchen sinks properly.
And bathroom cleaning falls under the scope of their expertise, too. Just let the professional house cleaners in Spanish Fort deal with cleaning and dusting your bathroom while you relax in Historic Blakeley State Park or have fun with your friends. Contact us today and we’ll send true cleaning superstars your way!